This section of the website is designed to provide residents, community groups and visitors a comprehensive overview of our parks, their services and amenities. For more information contact the park caretaker for each individual park (see links below), or call the regional district office at 604 485-2260.
- General Location Map of Regional Parks
- Regional Parks Regulation Bylaw (consolidated)
- Special Event Permit Application
The Powell River Regional District manages and protects 8 regional parks.
- Haywire Bay Regional Park & Campground
- Shelter Point Regional Park & Campground (Texada Island)
- Palm Beach Regional Park (day use only)
- Craig Regional Park (day use only)
- Myrtle Rocks Regional Park
- Paradise Exhibition Grounds
- Boot Point Regional Park (Lasqueti Island)
- Diver’s Rock Regional Park – webpage under construction