This information is provided for Candidates in the following jurisdictions:
- Electoral Areas A, B, C, D, and E of the qathet Regional District
- The Lasqueti Island Local Trust Area of the Islands Trust.
- Sechelt Indian Band Lands (Cokqueneets) No. 23.
Any Canadian citizen who is eligible to vote in the province of BC is qualified to run for election. Candidates do not need to own property in the area; however, they must have resided in BC for six consecutive months and they must be nominated by an elector of the jurisdiction for which they are seeking office.
- Notice of Nomination – Electoral Areas A, B, C, D, E
- Notice of Nomination – Electoral Area E and Lasqueti Trust Area
- Notice of Nomination – Sechelt Indian Government District
- View the list of Declared Candidates